Monday, August 14, 2006

Still Dazed? Confused? Crickets..

A dinner with the DCist bunch tonight had me inspired to revisit this animal.

Dear Kitchenette,

My deepest apologies for ditching you so many moons ago. So many moons ago that we went from quarter to half to full to nothing but a dark sky, to a quarter moon again. Please forgive me. I miss the nights we used to stay up late snacking on almonds and oatmeal, laughing about the good days. I pinky swear to pay attention to you again. You, me and The Hoya are back in action again this Fall. Honestly. It's all love from here. Get ready to stay up well after deadlines, play with alternate identities, disguise the voice and eat when it's just painful.

Fondly,
Erin

1 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Blogger Rachel B said...

Are you still interested in using the pen name "kitchenette" somnewhere else or on this blog again in the future? I am just researching business/blog names and noticed that you have been inactive for a while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home